Dale & Appelbe`s Pharmacy and Medicines Law
Integrated Healthcare Information for Professionals
AbstractDale & Applebe is the definitive guide to law relating to pharmacy and medicines practice in Great Britain. Since publication of the first edition in 1976, it has become established as the standard reference work and student textbook on this subject in the UK.
- The latest changes to medicines law
- Updated with the latest professional information from GPhC
- NHS content includes latest structural changes to NHS
Facts about MedicinesComplete Online:
MedicinesComplete Online, the definitive online resource for drug and healthcare information, provides online access to some of the world's leading drug and healthcare references including AHFS DI, British National Formulary, BNF for Children, Clarke's Analysis of Drugs and Poisons, Dietary Supplements, Drug Administration via Enteral Feeding Tubes, Handbook on Injectable Drugs, Herbal Medicines, Injectable Drugs Guide, Kucers' the Use of Antibiotics, Martindale, Pediatric Injectable Drugs, Pharmaceutical Excipients, Stockley's Drug Interactions, Stockley's Herbal Medicines Interactions, The Orange Guide: Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors, The Green Guide: Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Distributors, Remington - The Science and Practice of Pharmacy and NEW: Dale and Appelbe's Pharmacy and Medicines Law, Disease Management, FASTtrack: Managing Symptoms in the Pharmacy, FASTtrack: Physical Pharmacy, Medicines Use Reviews, and Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation.
The integrated search function enables you to search across thousands of drug, poison, excipient, interaction and herbal monographs within seconds and brings together a wealth of clinically relevant, unbiased information at your fingertips. This leaves more time for your patients.
MedicinesComplete Online offers access to evaluated drug information and up to date clinical information meeting the needs of pharmacists, pharmacologists, clinicians, analytical chemists, physicians, nurses, researchers, librarians, pharmaceutical companies and information professionals.
- Combines over 650,000 pieces of drug information, which can be searched easily
- Includes a drug interaction checker, with over 30,000 monographs and interactions
- The latest advice on prescribing, dispending and administering drugs and medicines
- Up-to-date guidance on disease treatments, disease management and therapeutics
- The latest advice on analyzing, formulating and preparing drugs, medicines, and many other pharmaceutical products
- Regularly reviewed and revised by hundreds of leading experts, scientists and researchers
- Trusted by professionals in community pharmacy, hospitals, community care, the pharmaceutical industry, education and research
- Over 100,000 references to original research, scientific papers, reports and case studies
- Accessible via Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone
- You can simply pick and mix the resources you require to personalize your subscription
If you want a fast, expert, easy and cost-effective solution to your drug and healthcare information needs, choose MedicinesComplete Online.
Noted price is for one named seat user for personal use. Please note that personal accounts are not for use in a commercial, academic, government or healthcare setting. Please ask for an offer.
Trial: To register for a free 30-day trial to access all MedicinesComplete Online databases, please send an e-mail to receive your password and further instructions:
Deutscher Apotheker Verlag
Frau Petra Döring
Databases and Software
Tel.: +49 (0)711 2582-376
Fax: +49 (0)711 2582-390
Dale and Applebe's Pharmacy and Medicines Law
ist das juristische Standardwerk im Bereich Pharmazie und Medizin in Großbritannien. Der oben angegebene Preis ist für einen namentlich festgelegten Privatanwender gültig. Dieser Zugang darf nicht in Firmen, Universitäten, Krankenhäusern o.ä. genutzt werden. Preise erhalten Sie gerne auf Anfrage.
Deutscher Apotheker Verlag
- BNF for Children (BNFC)
- Stockley`s Drug Interactions
- Martindale: The Complete Drug Reference
- British National Formulary (BNF)
- Herbal Medicines
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Clarke`s Analysis of Drugs and Poisons
- AHFS Drug Information (AHFS DI)
- The Orange Guide: Rules and Guidance for Pharm. Manufacturers and Distributors
- Handbook on Injectable Drugs
- Drug Administration via Enteral Feeding Tubes
- Stockley`s Herbal Medicines Interactions
- Injectable Drugs Guide
- Kucers the Use of Antibiotics
- Pediatric Injectable Drugs
- Disease Management
- Dale & Appelbe`s Pharmacy and Medicines Law
- FASTtrack: Managing Symptoms in the Pharmacy
- FASTtrack: Physical Pharmacy
- Medicines Use Reviews
- The Green Guide: Rules and Guidance for Pharm. Distributors
- Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Stedman`s Medical Dictionary