Dellamorte Bing, Caryn / Nowobilski-Vasilios, Anna
Extended Stability for Parenteral Drugs
Get the support you need to safely extend dating of parenteral drugs beyond the usual 24-hour limit—minimizing waste, lowering medication costs, and enabling optimal patient administration schedules at alternate infusion sites.
ASHP’s sixth edition of Extended Stability for Parenteral Drugs, by Caryn Dellamorte Bing, RPh, MS, FASHP and Anna Nowobilski-Vasilios, Pharm.D. MBA, FASHP, BCNSP, covers all aspects of determining stability, including the changing elastomeric landscape and the ongoing variability in stability data.
See What’s New in the 6th Edition
• Nearly all 165 stability monographs completely updated
• Including 11 new stability monographs
• Updated chapters on applying stability data in patient care and parenteral nutrition
• Previously unpublished data for specific types of infusion devices and containers
• Direct communications from drug and device manufacturers, and a focused review of previously published data from practitioners.
With its expanded coverage, many updates, and new information, Extended Stability provides even more support, making it a “must have” for any practice in which pharmaceutical solutions are prepared and administered.
Deutscher Apotheker Verlag